There are several reasons why you might need to sell a home quickly. You may have inherited property … [Continue Reading...]
Are you in a difficult Real Estate situation?
Do you need to sell your Long Island house quickly?
- We have purchased hundreds of homes with cash since 1998
- We have over $5,000,000.00 in funding available to purchase Long Island homes.
- You will always get cash at the closing.
- We always keep our word and will always tell you the truth.
- We will purchase your home as-is, in its present condition, no matter how much work is required.
- You can avoid all the costs and frustrations of fixing your property for sale.
We are the buyers. We are interested in buying your home- not in listing it as a Real Estate Broker.
Our Home Buying Timeline is typically 4-6 weeks from initial contact to closing of the property. If you need to close faster, it is certainly possible. If you need more time than that to close, that is available as well. We are the go-to if you want to sell your home quickly!
If necessary, we will cover normal closing costs. You will not have to pay anything or bring any money to the closing. All you have to bring to the closing are the keys!
Our process is substantially faster and much less stressful than listing with a real estate broker. When you list the home with a broker you can count on 6-12 months and possibly longer before you get to the closing table. While it is likely you will end up with more money with a traditional real estate listing, our process is completely hassle free and fast!
Benefits of Selling Your Long Island Home For Cash
We are not moving into the house. Therefore there is no need to coordinate closings or lease expiration's. There are no buyer showings or Open Houses ever. There is no renegotiating after a Home Inspector goes through your property. There is no waiting for a mortgage approval that may or may not materialize. You can even leave the contents of the house if that suits you best.
If you want a fast, trouble-free sale, contact us and we will make every effort to make it a win-win situation for both parties.
Who should consider selling their house this way?
- Need to sell the house quickly without issues.
- Inherited a property and want to meet your obligations as soon as possible.
- In the process of Foreclosure.
- Have an Unpaid Tax Lien.
- Out-of Town homeowner that wants to liquidate the property.
- Need to sell your house before you can buy another property
- Relocating either for work or lifestyle reasons and will not be here to sell your house in the traditional manner.
While these are the major reasons that people choose us to do business with, every circumstance is unique and we are open and innovative in our approach to solving any and all Real Estate problems.
Let us help you.
Contact us Today!